Manual Printing documents using myPrint (web upload)
This manual helps you print documents using myPrint (web upload)
— When using UM IT services you agree to UM’s Acceptable Use Policy. The complete text can be found on the website: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/informationsecurity —
What do you need?
- A browser and an active Internet connection.
- Your UM-card or your UM username and password.
- Print credit (students/guests only).
Please consult the “Frequently Asked Questions” at the end of the manual in case you encounter problems in using the manual or the service.
- Go to the https://myprint.maastrichtuniversity.nl web page.
- Log in using your UM username and password.
- Use the ‘Browse’ 1 button to select a file and click ‘Print’.
- A successful upload will result in a message ‘Your document is ready to be printed’.
- Go to one of the printers at any UM location.
- Log in on the printer using your UM-card or your UM username and password.
- From the main menu, select ‘Follow You’.
- You will now see a list of your print jobs.
- Select the print job(s) you want to print.
- Select ‘Print’ or press the green button.
- Your print job will now be processed and deducted from your credit balance (students/guests only).
- Sign off by holding your UMcard in front of the card reader. Or click the home button and choose ‘Logout’.
myPrint supports most file types. When you want to print a file that is not supported, the message ‘The file you sent has a wrong extension and can not be printed’ will appear. • The maximum file size is 10MB. Larger files will not be processed. If you have a larger file, you can send it via the student workstation or your own laptop.
All information about MyPrint is available on the website http://maastrichtuniversity.nl/myprint In case you have any questions please visit Servicedesk ICTS or contact us via email@example.com or +31 43 38 5555.