Manual Printing via email
This manual helps you print via email
— When using UM IT services you agree to UM’s Acceptable Use Policy. The complete text can be found on the website: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/informationsecurity —
What do you need?
- A device with email function.
- Print credit (students/guests only).
Please consult the “Frequently Asked Questions” at the end of the manual in case you encounter problems in using the manual or the service.
- Send the document (Office & PDF) as an attachment to email@example.com. Go to one of the printers at any UM location.
- Sign in by placing your UM-card against the reader or by entering your username and password on the printer’s touch screen.
- From the main menu, select ‘Follow You’.
- You will now see a list of your print jobs.
- Select the print job(s) you want to print.
- Select ‘Print’ or press the green button.
- Your print job will now be processed and deducted from your credit balance (students only).
- Sign off by holding your UMcard in front of the card reader. Or click the home button and choose ‘Logout’.Please note
Each email generates two prints; the email itself and the attached document. The print of the email can optionally be cancelled on the printer.
Mail will be linked to your account based on your UM username. Using the myPrint website, you can link other mail accounts to your myprint ID; this allows mail from those accounts to be recognised too.
All information about MyPrint is available on the website http://maastrichtuniversity.nl/myprint In case you have any questions please visit Servicedesk ICTS or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 43 38 5555.