Manual Getting started with MyPrint
This manual helps you Printing anytime anywhere at Maastricht University
— When using UM IT services you agree to UM’s Acceptable Use Policy. The complete text can be found on the website: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/informationsecurity —
What do you need?
- Internet browser
- Print credit
Please consult the “Frequently Asked Questions” at the end of the manual in case you encounter problems in using the manual or the service.
||Step 1: Activate account
||Step 2: Purchase print credits
- You need print credit to print, copy and scan. Buy credits via one of the many on-line payment options available in MyPrint. Or buy print vouchers at one of the thee on-campus Ricoh QPS* and several faculties. Choose Purchase credits or Voucher to cash.
- The Ricoh QSPs are central print points and shops for office supplies.
They are located at:
– Universiteitssingel 40
– Tongersestraat 53
– Grote Looierstraat 17
||Step 3: Print a document
- Upload a document via the MyPrint webpage. Select the document you wish and click print.
There are several ways to print:
– MyPrint webpage
– UM workplace (driver installed)
– E-mail your documents
– Mobile App (iOS, Andriod)
– Personal driver (Windows, MacOS)
These options are explained in the other manuals.
||Step 4: Collect your print
- Simply hold your UMcard against the card reader of the nearest printer. If the printer indicates that you are an unknown user:
(This card is not registered. Please log in to link the card to your account) you can link your UM account by entering your UM username and password. Select the document you wish to print and press Print.
||Step 5: Sign off
- Sign off by holding your UMcard in front of the card reader. Or click the home button and choose ‘Logout’.