Create a distribution list using names from the Maastricht University Address Book and your Personal Address Book.
1. Start MS Outlook 2016.
2. Go to “Contacts” and select “New Contact Group”.
3. In the “Name” box, type a name.
4. Click “Add Members” and select the option what kind of person you want to add.
5. Add the members to the group.
6. Click “Save and close” to save the created group.
7. If you want to add a longer description of the distribution list, click the Notes tab, and then type the text.
8. The distribution list is saved in your “Contacts” folder by the name you gave it.